Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nothing much new

It seems I have more time to update my blog now that I'm not working. Today I woke up around 4:00 a.m. totally drenched in sweat to the point I needed to change pillows. I fell back asleep after that and had a pretty good night actually. The cramps/contractions started up again when I woke at 4:00 but when I woke up again for the day at 7:30 or so they were gone. They did not start up again until after I went to the chiropractor and was driving home. My appointment was at 3:00 and the contractions started around 3:45. They didn't last nearly as long as yesterday's though.

I'm seriously not ready for this baby yet. I mean, I'm ready to meet, love, hug,and hold the baby but when I look around this house I just want to groan. I'm still not done washing up all the little clothes and I have to make sure I have all my birth supplies organized and my bedroom still has some tidying to be done. Yet here I sit. I just have no energy! I want to sit all day and even getting up to go to the bathroom makes me annoyed. I have issues!

I came home from the chiropractor and took a nice nap. I think it might be my first nap since my leave started which is pretty sad! I met friends for dinner at 6:00 and knew I'd be too drowsy if I didn't sleep before.

So there is not much new to report but I thought I would update while I was thinking of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment