Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Braxton Hicks Anniversary

Today is my husband's and my anniversary! I was hoping that if baby was going to be early today would be the day. Otherwise, I'm quite fine with baby waiting til November to make his/her appearance!

I had a massage at 12:30. It was awesome. My massage therapist though felt my "gorgeous belly" (her words) and what I refer to as the baby's butt she thought was a head! I really hope she doesn't know what she's talking about because I've been to the chiropractor for the Webster technique three times already and am going again tomorrow and the next day. I see my midwife on Friday so I'm hoping to get some positive confirmation then that baby is now in the correct position! Other than head down I don't know much more than that.

After my massage I went to the food store. I need flour and apples to make my hubby a cake. I had all the other ingredients in but those. I stopped at the bank and for a quick bite to eat at fast-food place (shhh, don't tell) and then I got home and started trying to make the cake and I felt so awful. These horrible menstrual-like cramps came over me and then I started feeling nauseous. I was in the middle of cutting apples and just left them and came and sat in the living room. I know last time I felt this way my midwife said they were Braxton Hicks. I thought those were supposed to be painless! These are not exactly painful but they definitely hurt some!

My hubby and I went out to dinner and they continued all through dinner and since we got home. So I just feel kind of crappy. I'm really hoping this isn't a precursor to anything and if so that it will just stop! I'm trying to stay hydrated and now I'm going to bed to get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment